... its called reading, top to bottom, left to right, group words together to form a sentence. Take tylenol for any headaches, midol for any cramps ...
Monday, December 7, 2009
Hard Time
HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT EVERY DECISION YOU'VE MADE IN LIFE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A HUGE MISTAKE? FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS, THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING LIKE.
You receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.
Not much, but maybe that will help. Sorry you are having a hard time. Hang in there. Oh, and not every decision has been wrong. Look at your beautiful family!
I am 28 year old father of 2 beautiful little girls (at least for the moment)Ella Lynn, who is 3, and Lola Grace, who just turned 1. I have been married to my wonderful, beautiful, amazingly hot wife Jamie for about 5.5 years. We started our lives together in Lincoln, NE, but I just got a job in Dallas, TX, as a Project Engineer for a large General Contractor. Jamie is a stay at home mom who keeps me sane. I love my Heavenly Father, and my Savior Jesus Christ. I hope everyone enjoys the read.
1 comment:
You receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.
Not much, but maybe that will help. Sorry you are having a hard time. Hang in there. Oh, and not every decision has been wrong. Look at your beautiful family!
Post a Comment