Sunday, November 8, 2009

TYCE MICHAEL BARRERA

Wednesday, October 28th at 6:30 am, we were blessed with the arrival of our third child (and more importantly our first boy) Tyce Michael Barrera. He was in a hurry to get here, because Jamie was only in the delivery room for about an hour and a half before he popped out. Tyce was 7lbs 5oz, and was 20 1/4 inches long.

So far, Tyce has been a pretty good baby. Although, lately he has decided he doesn't like to sleep at night which makes his mommy very tired. Luckily, we have my mom, Grandma LouAnn here to help and give Jamie a chance to get some much needed rest during the day. We are so grateful that my mom was so willing to make the trip down here and help us out. It's so very nice to have a mom that makes such an effort to help us out, even if it isn't always the most convient time to be asking for help. We weren't even sure she was going to make it, because she had gotten very sick with the H1N1 flu and it put her out of it for about a week. It is truly a blessing to have her here, and the girls are loving having their grandma here to play with them and their new baby brother. Here are a few pictures of Tyce and his sisters (please do not print these pics off, if you would like to have them, please email us and we will send them to you).


Tyce in his Black Shirt hat


Tyce Michael Barrera


Doing what babies do best........sleep



Tyce and his two sisters, Ella and Lola





We hope everyone is doing well, and sorry it took so long for us to put up a new post, but we've been kinda busy. I will try and make sure that the blogging happens more often for those that actually care to view it. Have a wonderful upcoming week and thanks for being our friends.

Mike (representing the whole family)

4 comments:

MK said...

He is so cute! Hailey has that black "I love my mummy" shirt. So cute! I can't believe how big your girls are. What a beautiful family! you are truly blessed my friend!

Unknown said...

I love him...he is so cute!! And I cannot believe how big Ella and Lola are...it breaks my heart...I miss them SO much!!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

He is so cute! Congrats! I'm so excited for you and the girls are as adorable as ever.

Biggs Family said...

Congrats Michael and Jamie! He is a cutie, love the name! I hope you both are doing well. You now have joined the third baby club! :) I'm so happy for the both of you! Great pics!