Well, we had our very first Christmas with just our little family this year. After the girls decided to wake up (they slept in until almost 9am), we all opened presents and Jamie and I enjoyed watching the excitement in the girls eyes when they say that Santa had come to visit again. The other cool thing about this Christmas, is that we actually had a White Christmas down here in Texas! I know, it's freaking crazy that it snowed and actually stayed around for awhile. I did however forget to take a picture of our house covered in snow. So, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. This year has been very busy, crazy, exciting, and we can't wait to see what 2010 has instore for our family. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that we all remember why we are actually celebrating this season. All the presents and money spent mean nothing with out first remembering the birth of our dear Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for that special night, and all of the wonderful blessings that have come about because of him. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father, and will work harder this next year to become more like them. Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year!!! Enjoy these couple of pictures we took this morning.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/rbarrera1/Desktop/Christmas%202009
/Santa%20Stopped%20by.pdf
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/rbarrera1/Desktop/Christmas%202009/Santa%20Stopped%20by.pdf
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/rbarrera1/Desktop/Christmas%202009/Santa%20Stopped%20by.pdf
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jamie must have been very good this year for Santa to bring her a white Christmas!
Post a Comment