
One of the first thoughts I had when I found out that Lola was going to be a girl was "yes matching dresses!" and since the 4th of July is one of my most favorite days of the year I found the girls matching dresses to where this year.

I found out that Texas doesn't allow fireworks which is absolute insanity, so I was really happy when some friends from Oklahoma invited us to spend the 4th with them. We were planning on going to a big fireworks show put on by the city. Unfortunately in between the time I got out of the pool, got ready to go and went back outside to check on the grill it had started to rain! I said a few bad words in my head and than got some money from Mike to go buy our own fireworks.

So our show was a little bit smaller than I thought it was going to be but the girls still looked absolutely adorable! Sorry about the picture quality, I forgot to pack the camera so we had to use Mike's blackberry for our photo shoot. :)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're back to the blogging world!
It was a major bum-deal that we had rain. Next year we'll do it again and pray for "NO RAIN!"
Miss you guys!
Ha, I just barely put up my 4th of July pics the other day. The girls look absolutely adorable though! Love the matchie matchie dresses!
Post a Comment