So, Wednesday the 17th, Jamie and I, along with both girls went to the OB's office to get an ultrasound and find out what the sex of our third child is going to be. Now, I was demanding a boy, but after Jamie reminded me that I am solely responsible for the sex of the baby, I started doing a lot of macho things to give me some sort of hope that by doing those things, it would actually help us have a boy.
Well, after about 10 minutes of the Tech looking around, we are proud to announce that sometime in October (I can't remember the actual due date) we will be expecting the arrival of our very first baby BOY! We will be posting the pics soon.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
{scream} AAHHHH!!! YAY!!! CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I HAVE CLOTHES FOR YOU!!! YAY!!!
Yay! Congrats, I am so happy for you guys. yeah for having boys!
I didn't even know you guys were expecting! CONGRATS!!! That is awesome! And a boy too...YEAH!!! Boys are so fun!
Umm...so remember back when Michael was in charge of the blog, back when he never posted...Michael, a blog about Jamie being pregnant is EXACTLY the type of stuff we all tune in for. I'm just sayin'...(or maybe I'm slow and didn't catch it in one of your posts, in which case, completely disregard the above comment)
Happy baby boy day! I'm happy for you guys, what a great little addition!
Post a Comment