... its called reading, top to bottom, left to right, group words together to form a sentence. Take tylenol for any headaches, midol for any cramps ...
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Party Time!
Due to my lousy time management skills, and partly because I was in denial that my first baby could possibly be turning 4, Ella's party was planned two days prior to her birthday and the invatations were given by phone, but we all still had a lot of fun any way!
I am 28 year old father of 2 beautiful little girls (at least for the moment)Ella Lynn, who is 3, and Lola Grace, who just turned 1. I have been married to my wonderful, beautiful, amazingly hot wife Jamie for about 5.5 years. We started our lives together in Lincoln, NE, but I just got a job in Dallas, TX, as a Project Engineer for a large General Contractor. Jamie is a stay at home mom who keeps me sane. I love my Heavenly Father, and my Savior Jesus Christ. I hope everyone enjoys the read.
No comments:
Post a Comment