Monday, June 8, 2009

Going Private

So, we have decided to have our blog go private. This is Michael by the way. We're going private because I really don't like that just anyone can look at where we live and see my kids and what we are doing. I'm a little weird like that I guess. But, with all the weirdos that are around, I am kinda picky with who can have access to my family. So, if you would like to continue to be able to read our blog and the updates that hopefully Jamie is better at than I am, leave me your email address, and I'll make sure you're added to the list of people who are okay to view it (If you're lucky)! I'll be doing this in the next week or so, so you better hurry up.

9 comments:

Biggs Family said...

I would love to be on your list, cute pictures. Your girls are adorable. tkbiggs@sbcglobal.net

Mindy Jo said...

mechoate1129@gmail.com
We went private just last month. It's nice. But I always worry I'm forgetting someone...anyway.
Things have been crazy busy 'round these parts but we need to plan a trip to the zoo toward the later part of June, k? or SOMETHING! We haven't seen ya'll in forever! Hope you're well!
Loves,
Mindy

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

DavenLake@gmail.com
SavannaLake@gmail.com

I feel like I should be leaving my resume and letters of recommendation...geesh ;)

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

We miss you guys! emrygubler@hotmail.com

becky said...

mbacwell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i love to keep up to date jay5215@hotmail.com

MK said...

Good call, that's what I figured too. There is just too much info on blogs. mgcking@gmail.com

Ashley said...

kevinandashley@gmail.com

Lesley said...

lbarrera2@unl.edu

Might I still be able to at least read about your lives? It's as close as I get to seeing the kiddos you know.