It's quality family time like this that make me realize how blessed I truly am. I hope everyone has enjoyed another Barrera family update, and please continue to visit our blog. If anyone has any good ideas to make my blog a little more interesting, just send them my way.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Trick or Treat
Every year on Halloween, our church has a safe trick or treating event planned for all of the kids in the different wards. We call it "Trunk-or-Treating", and it's basically all of the families that want to participate will park their cars in the church parking lot, and pass out candy out of their trunks. This allows all of the kids to walk to the different trunks and get candy safely. I'm so grateful for this, because for one, I don't have to walk around a neighborhood for an hour or so, and it's very safe. Jamie was taking pictures throughout the night, and so because of that, she is not in any of the pictures. I know what everyone is thinking, and yes Jamie is much better looking than me, so she should have been the one who was in all of the pictures. Sorry for the disappointment.
me and my girls
Lola the cutest monkey ever!

Ella as Cinderella, and the monkey
It's quality family time like this that make me realize how blessed I truly am. I hope everyone has enjoyed another Barrera family update, and please continue to visit our blog. If anyone has any good ideas to make my blog a little more interesting, just send them my way.
It's quality family time like this that make me realize how blessed I truly am. I hope everyone has enjoyed another Barrera family update, and please continue to visit our blog. If anyone has any good ideas to make my blog a little more interesting, just send them my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a pretty little Cinderella! And I don't think monkeys get any cuter!
Post a Comment