On Monday, I had the day off from school, and I decided to not go into work so that I could spend the day with my family at the pumpkin patch in Roca, NE. It was a little cold outside, but we braved the cold and had a fun day. Normally I don't like going to the pumpkin patch, but I'm glad Jamie made me go, because it was so much fun seeing my girls have so much fun. Oh, and we also brought our neighbor Julianne and her daughter Emmie with us. It was their first time at the pumpkin patch. I don't have a lot of time to write more detail about what went on because I'm crazy busy with school right now, so I'm posting some of the pic's from the day. Hope everyone enjoys them.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Family Day at the Pumpkin Patch
On Monday, I had the day off from school, and I decided to not go into work so that I could spend the day with my family at the pumpkin patch in Roca, NE. It was a little cold outside, but we braved the cold and had a fun day. Normally I don't like going to the pumpkin patch, but I'm glad Jamie made me go, because it was so much fun seeing my girls have so much fun. Oh, and we also brought our neighbor Julianne and her daughter Emmie with us. It was their first time at the pumpkin patch. I don't have a lot of time to write more detail about what went on because I'm crazy busy with school right now, so I'm posting some of the pic's from the day. Hope everyone enjoys them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your family is the cutest. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy Halloween to you and your family!
It's not the pumpkin patch if it's not cold! Cute pictures. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment