Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Pics (Finally)

So, it's been forever that Jamie has been bugging me for us to go and get actual family pictures taken. I'm usually not one for pictures, and I am definitely a guy who does not like to have pictures plastered all over walls like crazy, but I decided that it was probably time to get some pictures taken.

Just before we went to get the pictures taken (about 2 days before), Lola decided to leap off of the couch and smack her face right on the floor. At first it didn't look too bad, but the next day Lola had this huge rug burn on her little nose. That is why she has the cut on her nose during the pictures. I hope everyone likes the pictures, and now no one can say that I never get my picture taken.

The Barrera Family

The Barrera Family 2

Ella and Lola Barrera

2 comments:

MK said...

Your family is so cute. Don't worry about the owie. It's so cute. I put off Cody's two year pictures for an owie and now I regret it, because we never did it. WAY CUTE!

Biggs Family said...

Your family is too cute for words. Your girls are absolutely beautiful. We have our family pictures on Tuesday, hopefully they will turn out good. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, have a good one. :)