Well, for those that don't know me, I love sports. I especially love watching the Huskers. This year we have a new football coach, the guru of defense, Bo Pelini. I'm so excited to see what a good coach can do with a team that last year had an embarrasing defense. I just had to say it, but GOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUSSSSSSKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEERS. Enjoy the football season everyone, no matter who your team is.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I had no idea that you had a blog. It is so much fun, I love it. And aren't your girls the cutest little girls. :) You have a household of women, that is so great! :) I am so pumped about the Football season too. My mom still puts out the ole' Husker flag, it is so funny especially living here in Sooner land. Your family is so cute, and I am glad you are doing well. Keep bloggin, I love the pics.
Post a Comment