
This is our first time blogging, so bare with us as we experience the thrill of the unknown. To introduce our family, Michael and I are the parents, and we are both students. Michael is finishing up his undergrad degree in Construction Management at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and Jamie is on a short break and focusing on being a stay at home mom. I am going to school for nutrition and fitness, but I am thinking about changing to nursing. I can't make up my mind. Michael right now works as an intern at a local construction company here in Lincoln. It is a very interesting company, and hopefully Michael won't have to work there much longer. But for right now, he is doing his best in school and work.
We have two beautiful kids in our family. Ella Lynn is 2 and 1/2, and Lola Grace is 1 month. Needless to say, they keep us very busy. Ella is into everything. She loves construction like her daddy, and loves looking at "big diggers" at daddy's work. She is also her mothers girl, because her favorite thing to do is sing and dance, and her favorite movies are "Hairspray", and "Highschool Musical 2". I think it's wonderful. Lola really doesn't do much, she is only 1 month. She has started smiling lately and we love it. Our kids our so wonderful.
Some other new about us is that in May of this year, we will be moving to sunny Phoenix, AZ for Michael's summer internship with Sundt Construction. He is very excited to make some real money for once. Needless to say, I am also very happy to make some real money. I really can't wait to go see some of the sites in Arizona, and we are planning on going to Disneyland this summer as well. Hopefully this was an ok intro to our little family, and hopefully in the future, I'll do better with this whole blog thing.

6 comments:
Excuse me? No mention of your amazing neighbors? No, not those ones . . . Julianne and ME!
Welcome to the world of blogging. I just started last month. It can be very addictive and it's a fun way to keep track of people. :)
We are looking forward to seeing all of you in May when you come to Arizona. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging and congrats on the new baby.
Your blog looks so good! I'm glad you didn't end up moving!
Hey, I just found your blog! You guys look great! I was fun to see a picture of you all.
oh my gosh how are you guys! i was looking at whitney luke's new blog and from there went to ashley luke's blog and there i found a link to the barrera family blog and there you guys were. how is everything! i hope all is well. would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment